2 bedroom property for saleLondon Square, High Street, Staines upon Thames, TW18
- First Floor
- Due for completion quarter two of 2019
- Executive Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Luxury Fixtures & Fittings
- Private Balcony
- Option of Parking Space
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
Located in the heart of Staines upon Thames, this brand new two-bedroom luxury apartment is part of the London Square Development which is due for completion in quarter two of 2019. Set around a stunning new piazza creating an attractive and vibrant entrance to this iconic development. This highly desirable apartment boasts spacious and intelligently designed accommodation to include a welcoming entrance with ample storage and utility space for washer/dryer, open plan Nolte designed kitchen/living/dining room, two double bedrooms, master en-suite and guest bathroom. Additional benefits include quality fixtures and fittings, whole house ventilation system, under floor heating, video entry system, private balcony and residents landscaped courtyard gardens.
Staines-upon-Thames offers the best of all worlds. The town centre is a lively mix of shops, restaurants, cafés and a cinema, with quieter pockets of green and attractive parks nearby to relax in. This popular and historic riverside town offers excellent transport links with direct trains into London Waterloo (35mins), Windsor and Eton Riverside (15mins) and Reading (43mins). There is also a regular bus service into nearby Heathrow Airport and the M25 is minutes away with links to the M3, M4 & M40.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65880610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OEA170221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.