4 bedroom detached house for saleLammas Close, Staines upon Thames, Surrey, TW18
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Living Room, Study and Family Room
- Controlled Parking Zone In Surrounding Roads
- Integral Double Garage
- Landscaped Rear & Front Gardens
- Close To Town Centre & River Thames
- Modern Décor Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Secluded Location
Oasis Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented modern detached home, situated in a popular residential area which benefits from controlled parking and close to The Two Rivers shopping complex and River Thames. This stunning property comprises: entrance hallway with ground floor cloakroom, study, living room, family room, kitchen/ breakfast room, large conservatory and integral double garage. First floor offers: three double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. The spacious master bedroom also boasts an en-suite shower room with a dressing area. To the front of the property is a large driveway leading to the double garage and an additional gravelled area supplying off road parking for several cars, side access available with outside storage and a landscaped rear garden with a seating area and a mature range of plants.
The property is situated in sought after location, walking distance to Staines town centre and Staines railway station. Staines is a prosperous riverside market town and with London being close Staines is a commuter haven with immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3 at junction 12. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away and with frequent train services from Staines to Waterloo with a journey time around 30 minutes is what makes this area popular for potential house buyers. Staines has a pedestrianised High Street, with extended range of shops and facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65880916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OEA180197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.