4 bedroom detached house for saleTennyson Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 2,067 Sqft Charming Character Cottage
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room
- Country Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Glorious Gardens
This architecturally designed Baillie Scott cottage built in 1906 is bursting with the character features one would expect from a cottage of this era including oak panelling and beams, window seating, latched elm doors, Inglenook fireplace and a stunning stairway, leaded light windows which are double glazed. EPC-F
The outer hall leads to both the sitting/dining room and kitchen. The inner hall opens onto the sun room and the vaulted ceiling formal dining room/bedroom four with an en-suite shower room. The kitchen is fitted with Lancaster oak units, a fitted Range cooker, larder and utility cupboards and integral appliances.
On the first floor, there are two generous double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, the third bedroom/study, family bathroom and separate WC.
Outside, the enclosed beautifully landscaped rear garden is laid to lawn with two patio areas, a feature pergola, bluebell wooded area, a vegetable garden with timber shed and log store. The detached garage is accessed via a covered walkway with gardeners WC. The garden can be enjoyed from the timber framed sun room.
Situated in a popular Aldwick residential street surrounded by character properties. The Aldwick beach with its traditional beach huts, promenade, Marine Park Gardens and West Park are within easy walking distance as are the Aldwick shopping facilities, which include a Tesco Express, post office and a range of local shops and cafes.
Charming character arts and crafts cottage built in 1906, architecturally designed by Baillie Scott.
Ground Floor WC
Sitting Room 27'2 (8.28m) x 14'1 (4.29m)
Sun Room 14'3 (4.34m) x 4'7 (1.4m)
Kitchen 16'0 (4.88m) x 14' (4.27m)
Bedroom Four/Dining Room 18'1 (5.51m) x 12' (3.66m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14'7 (4.45m) x 14'1 (4.29m)
Bedroom 2 12'2 (3.71m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Bedroom 3/Study 10'11 (3.33m) x 6'6 (1.98m)
Garage 17'9 (5.41m) x 10'6 (3.2m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65887808.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 246274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.