3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiding Lane, Hildenborough, Tonbridge
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Room with fireplace
- Spacious open plan Dining/Family Room/Kitchen
- Utility Room with W.C
- Good sized Bathroom
- Entrance vestibule
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Long 65ft front garden with off road parking for several vehicles
- Attractively landscaped rear garden
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE - EXTENDED AND REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
An attractive and extremely well presented extended older style 1930’s semi-detached house occupying a secluded setting in the centre of this popular village and within walking distance of Hildenborough main line station. This appealing property benefits from a double storey and single storey extension to the rear to provide spacious open plan living accommodation and three first floor double bedrooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65889151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27969472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Hildenborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.