4 bedroom terraced house for saleJessica Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Extensively refurbished throughout
- Situated on a attractive tree lined street
- Flexible living and entertaining space
- Courtyard garden
- Wandsworth Common close by
- EPC Rating = E
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an extensively refurbished four bedroom family home, with Wandsworth Common close by.
Jessica Road is situated in a popular residential area close to the open expanses of Wandsworth Common and to the shops and supermarkets in the Southside Centre. The area is locally renowned for its many good schools. Transport links are good with both Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction mainline stations nearby.
Set back from the tree lined road is this beautiful four bedroom, terraced, family home. The property has undergone extensive and sympathetic refurbishment ensuring that the original charm of the property remains whilst creating a delightful property with flexible living and entertaining space.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of a reception room to the front of the property enjoying a large bay window flooding the room with light and a beautiful feature fireplace. Doors open into an additional reception room. To the rear of the property is the fully extended, open plan kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has a range of integrated appliances and is finished with a beautiful marble counter top and white units. The room is filled with light from both sky lights and large glass doors which open out onto the courtyard garden. The paved garden creates the perfect space for Al fresco dining.
Situated on the first floor is the master bedroom with an en suite shower room, the room benefits from built in storage and plenty of light from the large bay window. There are a further two bedrooms both enjoying built in storage and a family bathroom.
On the second floor is the fourth bedroom with a shower room. There is also a substantial loft which subject to the necessary planning and consents could be converted into a further bedroom. The property also benefits from a useful basement space.
Square Footage: 1,927 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAS180032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.