4 bedroom apartment for saleEndcliffe House, Lewis Crescent, Margate
- Two newly refurbished apartments
- Two double bedrooms
- Newly fitted Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Wooden flooring to living areas
- Newly fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Double glazing & Central heating
- New 125 year lease
- Contemporary decor throughout
- Developer incentives available
>>> 2 X APARTMENTS WITH GREAT RENTAL YIELD & INVESTMENT POTENTIAL <<<
Apartments 3 & 6 are located on the ground and lower ground floors and boast newly fitted kitchens and bathrooms, both have two double bedrooms and modern contemporary decor throughout. The properties are available with no onward chain.
In addition, works to the exterior and communal of the building are already underway to upgrade and improve the building.
Lewis Crescent is sea facing cliff top location situated between Margate Old Town and Palm Bay. Walpole bay is just a few minutes walk away and Palm Bay Primary School is within easy reach. For the commuter there are bus routes into Margate and Broadstairs and Margate Train Station offers a direct line to London St Pancras.
Endcliffe House is situated on the site of the former Endcliffe Hall Hotel, Eastern Esplanade, Margate. Re-built in 2008 the building now comprises 29 two bedroom apartments, most having a with a sea facing aspect.
Staircase leading to all floors and apartments 3 & 6.
"L" Shaped entrance Hall.
Lounge/Open aspect kitchen. 4.60m (15'1") x 4.19m (13'9")
Bedroom one. 3.91m (12'10") x 2.97m (9'9")
Bedroom two. 3.43m (11'3") x 3.00m (9'10")
Bathroom. 3.00m (9'10") x 1.60m (5'3")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65892367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1001120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.