6 bedroom detached house for saleWalcott Road, Bacton, Norwich
- Well Presented Character House
- Six Good Sized Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Fully Heated Swimming Pool
- Two Shower Rooms, En-Suite + Bathroom
- Gardens, Garage & Off Road Parking
- Non Estate Village Location
We are delighted to present this wonderful 6 bedroom character home, situated in a non estate position within the popular village of Bacton. The property boasts extremely flexible living accommodation with an 4 reception rooms, 23' kitchen, utility room and 4 bath/shower rooms!
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the versatility of the accommodation offered for sale.
Call us today to book your viewing!
Enter into the porch via glazed front entrance door and further door within porch leading into the lounge.
Lounge 19' 9" x 16' 2" ( 6.02m x 4.93m )
Impressive glazed bay window to the front aspect, door to the kitchen, door to the second lounge, two openings through to the dining room, wood effect flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, built in storage cupboard, TV point, telephone point and wood burner.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 12' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.89m )
Glazed box bay window to the rear aspect, part glazed door leading to the rear garden, door into the office, wood effect flooring, wood burner and built in storage cupboard.
Second Lounge 16' x 14' 1" ( 4.88m x 4.29m )
Glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted electric storage heater, feature fireplace and carpeted flooring.
Glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect flooring, inset into wall shelving and storage space, opening through to the inner hall with storage cupboard and door to the shower room and bedroom 5.
Inset storage cupboards, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with power shower.
Bedroom Five 13' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.59m )
Glazed window to the side aspect looking out onto the rear garden and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 23' 4" x 8' 4" ( 7.11m x 2.54m )
Two glazed windows to the side aspect, glazed window to the front and rear aspect, skylight to the ceiling, door to the utility room, a range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink with side drainer, range style cooker with 5 ring gas hob and fitted splash backs, fitted chimney style extractor hood over cooker, space for dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, space for dining table and chairs and tiled flooring.
Door to the front and rear aspects leading onto the front and back gardens, space for appliances and door into the inner hall providing access to the WC, Shower room and Bedroom Six.
Low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled flooring and opening into the shower room.
Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, fitted shower enclosure and door into Bedroom 6.
Bedroom Six 17' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.33m x 2.84m )
Glazed window to the side aspect, built in storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, wood effect flooring and stable door.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the ground floor, carpeted flooring, wonderful vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, skylight to the ceiling, glazed window to the front aspect and doors leading to bedroom two, three, four and to the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.10m )
Glazed bay window to the front aspect, wood effect flooring, various built in wardrobes and door into the en-suite.
Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, side panelled bath with shower screen over, extractor fan, fitted vanity unit with wash hand basin and low level WC.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Glazed window to the rear aspect and carpeted flooring.
Glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Glazed box bay window to the rear aspect, wooden floorboards and built in wardrobes.
Door off of the landing into the inner hall, airing cupboard and door into bedroom 2
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.91m )
Glazed bay window to the front aspect, wooden floorboards, built in cupboard and built in wardrobe.
The front of the property is secured with a characterful brick and flint wall with a driveway to the left hand side providing off road parking and access to the garage. From the wall at the front is a gate which leads into the front garden and provides access to the entrance porch. The front garden is predominantly shingled with some mature plants, shrubs and trees. There is also a further gate to the left of the garden leading onto the driveway and a door opening into the utility room.
The rear garden has a large patio area ideal for outside entertaining, beyond the patio is a spacious raised area of the garden which is mainly lawned. Beyond the lawned garden is the "secret garden" as described by the vendors which is access through a gate and provides a private part to the garden with decking and areas of plants and shrubs around the borders providing privacy. There is also double opening doors into the Pine Cabin providing access to the swimming pool. To the left of the rear garden is a fence with gate which leads to a shingled area which is secured by fencing and with a further gate leading onto the driveway. Here there is a mixture of plants and shrubs and an old feature well providing further character. There is access to the garage via a side door and to the rear is a large store area with the gas fired boiler providing the heating for the swimming pool. From this part of the garden is a door into the cabin leading into the swimming pool.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65895307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.