4 bedroom detached house for saleDerwent Avenue, London, SW15
- Finished to Very High Standard
- Detached Family Home
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sought after location
- Beautiful South-West Facing Garden
- Large Open Plan Living Space
- Over 2,000 sqft
- Close to Richmond Park
- Off street Parking
- Close to Wimbledon Common
A truly breathtaking detached family home on one of the most sought after roads in the popular Kingston Vale.
The house is finished to the highest of standards, offering a top of the range kitchen with fitted appliances and island, along side a huge open plan living area, perfect for entertaining. The 33 ft wide living space is enhanced by the large sliding doors which stretch to almost the length of the back wall, allowing for natural light to burst through the whole of the ground floor. When the doors are opened the landscaped garden and living space become one, and with a patio area extra dining space becomes available.
The downstairs also offers a large W/C, ample storage, as well as a generous sized guest bedroom / large study / playroom. The first floor offers 3 larger than average double bedrooms, all with tasteful fitted storage. The master bedroom benefits from a large en-suite shower room. Lastly, a modern family bathroom and single bedroom/study is situated on the same floor.
Further benefits include underfloor heating and air con systems throughout.
The property is located moments away from Richmond Park, Wimbledon Common, local shops and bus routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65895961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 87114S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.