3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Lydiate
- Three bedroom detached house
- Including on-going commercial opportuinty
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Stunning panoramic farmland views
- Approximately half an acre of land
- Further details available upon request
DETACHED ANNEXE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR CONVERSION TO A THREE BEDROOM DEPENDENT REALTIVE/TEENAGER ANNEXE!
It is with pleasure that Ball & Percival bring to the market 'Sunnyview', a combination of a stunning three bedroom detached residence together with a detached annexe.
Set in 0.5 acre plot, this magnificent residence enjoys stunning panoramic views in a secluded semi rural location, situated along the much sought after Church Lane on the outskirts of the quaint village of Lydiate. Close to bus and rail links to Southport and Liverpool, and also handy for the M57 and M58 for commuters into Manchester.
This magnificent three bedroom detached house provides a stunning rural family home and spans approximately 1,605 square foot of living accommodation set over two floors. The ground floor provides a well proportioned main lounge complete with multi-fuel glass fronted stove and finished with premium Karndean flooring and a separate formal dining room with laminate flooring. There is a self-contained office and a generous farmhouse-style dining kitchen, which benefits from an adjoining utility room and large conservatory, all fitted out with matching stone type floor tiles.
The beautifully crafted bespoke solid oak kitchen provides premium granite work-surface and breakfast bar, complemented by a selection of Neff, Bosch and Beko integrated appliances.
To the first floor there are three well proportioned family bedrooms with the master and second bedroom enjoying contemporary integrated wardrobes, all of which are served by the main modern family bathroom, that comprises a double shower, bath, WC and wash basin.
The detached annexe spans approximately 1,116 square foot and has outline planning permission to include lounge, kitchen, main bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom and a third single bedroom, cloak room, hall and family bathroom.
The property is set within an approximate 0.5 acre plot of beautifully tended gardens, with the benefit of parking for several cars, along with space for the secure storage of a caravan, boat or large trailer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65898369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9240423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.