3 bedroom detached house for saleCypress Way, Aldwick, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Porch, Entrance Hall
- Open-Plan Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Shower/Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Integral Double Garage
- Ground Floor Bedroom, Bathroom, Separate Cloakroom
- Study Area
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms, Shower Room, Dressing Room/Bedroom 3
- Off-Road Parking, Delightful Rear Gardens, Close to Beach & Local Shops
An intriguing modern detached property originally built in 1963 from a design from the Ideal Home Exhibition. Originally a single storey property and latterly extended by the current owners in 1993, this unique house offers great potential for a prospective purchaser. The property offers good accommodation being predominantly open plan downstairs, with a good size sitting/dining room with wood-burning stove and large picture windows and patio doors providing access out on to the rear gardens. The ground floor also benefits from a bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet as well as a separate study area. The kitchen/breakfast room provides access out on to a rear porch and utility room where there is also an additional shower room and integral double garage.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms and a shower room with a third room that could be used either as a dressing room or a small bedroom.
Outside the property has off-road parking and a lawned garden to the front whilst to the rear, extensive gardens of lawn provide a lovely backdrop to the property.
This superb position on a private road is located just a short distance from a local parade of shops and the beach. At nearby Rose Green there is also a range of shops and amenities including banks. A little further afield, a larger selection of superstores and shops can be found at Bognor Regis and more comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found in the beautiful cathedral city of Chichester some 7 1/2 miles to the north, home to the internationally renowned Festival Theatres, the award winning Pallant House Gallery and a wide selection of restaurants and bistros.
Local leisure pursuits are well-catered for, many of them being sea-based including sailing and windsurfing. Horse racing is available at Fontwell Park and Goodwood and there are miles of walks either around the coast or within the South Downs National Park. Goodwood also hosts the annual Festival of Speed and the September Revival meeting at its historic motor circuit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65898887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.