5 bedroom detached house for saleChesterblade Lane, Forest Park, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- Close to Leisure Amenities
- Easy Access To M3 Motorway
- Five Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage With Driveway Parking
- Sunny Aspect Garden
- Gas Radiators
** RARELY AVAILBLE ** Situated in a cul-de-sac location and convenient for the M3 motorway is this spacious detached family home close to Swinley Forest and The Look Out. In our opinion the property offers well balanced accommodation throughout, including a generous size living room, dining room, en-suite and downstairs cloakroom. Furthermore there is sunny aspect garden and garage with driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65899966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC180382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.