2 bedroom flat for saleWhitefriars Wharf, Tonbridge, Kent
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- En-suite shower room
- Open plan accommodation
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to High Street & mainline station
- EPC energy rating B (82)
This stunning first floor apartment should be at the top of anyones viewing list.As you step into the open plan lounge area you will instantly see just how bright and airy this apartment is. Imagine inviting your friends and family over for a get together and impressing them all with a meal and a few drinks in the fresh and modern kitchen/dining area.This apartment benefits from an en-suite shower room, allocated parking and visitor parking as well. This stunning apartment really is the epitome of modern living. Located just off the Tonbridge High Street, it is perfect for the station shops and schools. Why not take a wonder along the river and stop off to relax in one of the restaurants or bars.This is a perfect investment opportunity for any investor or perfect home for a first time buyer. Alternatively any professional couple looking for hassle free living on excellent transport links, this could be the ideal place for you. This fantastic apartment really could be everything you are dreaming off!
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 7'9 (3.74m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'5 x 8'5 (2.87m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen/Living Room: 18'0 (5.49m) x 17'0 (5.19m) narrowing to 12'6 (3.81m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'7 (2.14m x 1.70m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65900402.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.