4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Drive, East Preston, West Sussex, BN16
- A contemporary four bedroom detached house
- 1865.6 sq ft (173.32 sq m) Exceptional value at £388.16 per sq ft.
- Only 300yds to the sea and 1/4 mile to the shops
- Self contained cabin/studio with WC and shower
- Carriage shingle driveway with generous parking area
- New low carbon footprint Zinc roof 2016
- Refurbished throughout in 2016
- Rental value approx £1700 pcm
- For more information visit the Cooper Adams website
Wow! Just look at this contemporary styled four bedroom detached home on a seaside private estate. With a great use of interior space and luxurious modern decor, this home would be perfect for anyone looking to move straight in and relax. Being so close to shops and the beach, it's in a perfect position to leave your car at home and take a leisurely stroll to all amenities. Refurbished in 2016 with low carbon and low maintenance in mind, this property will be easy on your pocket too! EER C71
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65901120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPR110445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.