4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Spinney, Kirton, Boston, Lincolnshire
- MODERN 4 BED DETACHED HOUSE.
- SMALL EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OUTSKIRTS OF KIRTON.
- ENTRANCE PORCH, ENTRANCE HALL.
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, CONSERVATORY.
- KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM.
- FAMILY BATHROOM, EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- DOUBLE WIDTH BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY, GARAGE.
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS.
- POPULAR LOCATION.
A modern four bedroomed detached house situated within a small exclusive development on the outskirts of Kirton village. The property benefits from well presented and spacious accommodation throughout which briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. Also benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Situated upon an extremely attractive plot with double width block paved driveway and beautifully landscaped gardens. POPULAR LOCATION. Viewing is essential. EPC rating C70.
Property ref: 121_2102_4628758
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65902276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4628758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Burgess, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.