4 bedroom detached house for saleHexham Gate, Corbridge Road, Hexham
- Scandinavian-inspired style and modern design
- Superior insulation
- Ventilation system
- All of the above to reduce energy costs and improve carbon footprint
- Massive reduction on heating bills
- Solar panels
- Underfloor heating
- Viewing of Show Home by appointment only
Come along and see us: Thursday - Monday 10am-5pm
Shortlisted for 2 categories in the RICS Awards 2017 - 'Residential' and 'Design through Innovation'.
Dellen has an impressive entrance into a full-height hallway. It is equipped with the very best of everything that Hexham Gate has to offer. The superb thermal performance of this luxurious 4 bedroom house supports the open-plan, flexible living space. Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor keeps the light and airy rooms warm and cosy.
A top specification kitchen/breakfast room, with a central island cooker, lies at the heart of this welcoming family home. The clever design keeps the family connected - the space flows out to the dining/family area in one direction and through a snug to the lounge on the other side of the house. A cloakroom and shower off the entrance hall and a separate utility/laundry keep clutter in its place.
An open tread staircase winds up to the first floor. Four double bedrooms lead off from a spacious open landing with a balustrade over the entrance hall. The master suite, set to the front of the house, provides peace and privacy. It has a large adjoining dressing room and a fully equipped en-suite bathroom. Floor length glazed doors open onto an impressive balcony. The second bedroom is equipped with its own en-suite and benefits from windows to the rear garden. Bedrooms 3 and 4, on either side of the family bathroom, have views to the rear and front gardens respectively.
An integral garage offers secure and convenient storage.
Hexham Gate is an exclusive collection of sixteen beautiful, detached family homes that combine a stunning country setting with Scandinavian-inspired style. Each four/five bedroom home in the collection is sympathetically landscaped into its own spacious plot and stylishly combines market-leading, energy saving technology, a flexible layout, luxury finishing and the best of elegant Swedish design.
'All photographs are of the Dellen show home at Hexham Gate'
Plot 1 | EPC Rating: A | 2208 sq ft 4 bedroom detached home | EXCHANGED
Plot 4 | EPC Rating: A | 2208 sq ft | 4 bedroom detached home | RESERVED
Plot 12 | EPC Rating: A| 2208 sq ft | 4 bedroom detached home | RESERVED
Plot 16 | EPC Rating: A | 2208 sq ft | 4 bedroom detached home | RESERVED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65902328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7736321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Ponteland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.