3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWood Farm Cottages, Bannister Green, Felsted
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Driveway and Double Length Garage
- Semi Rural Village of Bannister Green
- En Suite and Dressing Area to Master
- Mature Attractive Rear Garden
**GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000** Set in the semi rural village of Bannister Green is this three bedroom semi detached family home with overlooking greensward.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, sitting room, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, conservatory, utility room, three bedrooms, en suite and dressing area to master bedroom and bathroom. Also benefitting from driveway and double length garage and a mature attractive rear garden.
Double glazed door to front.
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor with storage under, radiator, with ornamental cover, feature fireplace with inset wood burner.
Bedroom / Reception Room 9' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Study 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to utility room, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 3" max x 10' max ( 5.56m max x 3.05m max )
Open to garden room, double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, space for cooker with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, with ornamental cover, laminate flooring, inset spot lights to ceiling.
Utility Room 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
Courtesy door to garage, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, cupboard housing boiler.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Upvc sealed unit with brick built base, French doors to rear garden, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 7' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, door to dressing room with double glazed window to side, door to;
Opaque double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.65m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, walk in double shower cubicle, enclosed panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin with units under, low level WC, airing cupboard, tiled flooring.
Laid to lawn with mature flowers and shrubs.
Driveway for two cars and a double length garage.
Enclosed by panelled fencing with mature flower, shrub and tree displays, paved patio seating area, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65903058.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR105416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.