3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpper Shirley Road, Shirley, Croydon, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Exceptional 3 double bedroom semi detached period home
- Abundance of character features
- Spacious lounge and dining areas
- Mature attractive garden with additional outhouse
- Feature bathroom and separate en-suite shower room
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £575,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Once in a while, a unique home comes onto the market that you can't fail to stop and fall in love with. With the balance of a green and leafy location which is still close to transport links for stations and amenities, this exceptional extended period semi-detached home has it all!
Oozing with an abundance of charm and character, the home itself provides plenty of space whether you love to entertain or for family living. The lounge and dining areas have ample space for your furniture and when family and friends come round to visit it is a great entertaining space.
Moreover, the kitchen/breakfast room gives you an abundance of space to rustle up a sumptuous meal, and there is room to sit with a cup of tea or coffee whilst looking out onto your garden.
The bedrooms are all great sizes, so whether you want to spread out or have guests over to stay there is plenty of room. The luxurious bathroom has the wow factor; if you need a quick shower or a long soak after a long day, the choice is yours! If you have guests staying the en-suite shower room off bedroom 3 will prove very convenient.
Outside, the mature rear garden is a true enchantment. If you choose to sit and enjoy a barbecue with friends, or be green fingered and help the fauna flourish, you will have the freedom to do whatever you want. There is even an outhouse where you can to hide away in, or work if you prefer.
What the Owner says:
As soon as we drove up to our home many years ago, we immediately knew from the outside this was the one we wanted to buy.
We have had some great family gatherings and parties here and the garden has been perfect for this. Having the driveway and a garage means parking and storage are never a problem.
We will miss this home as there have been many excellent memories and we hope the next owners will be just as happy as we have been here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 14'9 x 11'11 (4.50m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'4 x 11'3 (3.46m x 3.43m) plus 12'3 x 8'11 (3.74m x 2.72m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 11'10 (4.50m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'9 (3.69m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65904955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21709050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.