4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewton Lane, Newton-By-Tattenhall, Chester
Offers in Excess of
- Offers in Excess of £340,000
- Far-reaching countryside views
- Character property
- Four bedrooms semi-detached
- Private, enclosed garden
**Offers in Excess of £340,000 This semi-detached four bedroom home, is on the outskirts of the popular village of Tattenhall, and offers flexible living space and garden, with beautiful far-reaching countryside views. This property would appeal to families and young professionals.
Offers in Excess of £340,000 This semi-detached four bedroom home, is on the outskirts of the popular village of Tattenhall, and offers flexible living space and garden, with beautiful far-reaching countryside views. This property would appeal to families and young professionals, and offers flexible accommodation comprising - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room/ Second Living Room, and Kitchen. To the first floor four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and separate WC. Externally, to the rear, the property benefits from a fully enclosed garden, mainly awned, with paved patio area, established shrub-filled borders and mature trees around. Integral garage with power, over-head light and rear aspect window. Gravelled driveway with parking for additional vehicles. Integral gate access to rear garden.
The property is on the outskirts of the village of Tattenhall - a vibrant and popular semi-rural Cheshire village, offering a superb range of amenities, including Independent boutiques, butcher, hairdressers, and other general stores. There is a variety of pleasant eateries and public houses which complete the thriving village. There is easy access to surrounding villages, motorways and railway networks, which give access to the North and South of the UK. The city of Chester is approximately 10 miles away.
Wood-effect laminate flooring. Front door with feature privacy glass panel. Radiator. Overhead light. Stairs to first floor with wood panelling.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 11' 9" ( 4.22m max x 3.58m )
Wood-effect laminate flooring. Radiator with cover. High ceiling. Brick feature fireplace with log burner. Arched alcove to the side of fireplace. Overhead light. Under-stairs storage cupboard.
Single-glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Room/second Living Room 17' 5" max x 6' 9" ( 5.31m max x 2.06m )
Part quarry tiled floor and part engineered wood flooring. Radiator. Exposed beams. Overhead spotlights. Open through to kitchen. Single-glazed window to the side elevation. Single-glazed French Doors with glass side panels to rear aspect leading onto paved patio area and to rear garden.
Kitchen 17' 3" max x 8' 4" ( 5.26m max x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with cupboards and drawers, wood block surfaces over.Tiled splashbacks and part-tiled walls. Double Belfast-style sink with mixer tap. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Space for range-style cooker. Fitted extractor hood and fan. Overhead spotlights. Feature brick fireplace with log burner. Quarry tiled floor. Single-glazed window to rear aspect.
Vaulted high ceiling with window lights. Overhead light. Single-glazed feature window to front aspect.
Bedroom 1 17' 1" max x 9' 6" max ( 5.21m max x 2.90m max )
Radiator. Overhead light. Single glazed low-level window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 3.28m x 2.90m max )
Radiator. Overhead light. Single-glazed low-level window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
High ceiling. Exposed beams. Radiator. Overhead light. Loft access. Single-glazed low-level window to front aspect.
Bedroom 4 10' 4" max x 12' 4" ( 3.15m max x 3.76m )
High ceiling. Overhead light. Exposed beams. Single-glazed window to rear aspect.
Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Bath. Shower over bath. Glass shower screen. Mixer tap. Low level WC. Wash basin with mixer tap. Wall mounted radiator. Overhead spotlights. Single-glazed window to rear aspect.
Low-level WC. Wall mounted sink and taps. Extractor fan. Overhead light. Tiled splashback. Radiator. Wood flooring. Single-glazed feature window with rear aspect.
Garage 20' 7" x 9' 8" ( 6.27m x 2.95m )
Integral garage with power and light. Single glazed window to rear aspect. Boiler.
Mainly gravelled area. Hedge boundaries. Established planting and mature trees.
Fully enclosed private rear garden mainly laid to lawn. Paved patio area. Mature planting and shrubs. Hedge boundaries with fields beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65908102.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Chester (6.1 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Chester (6.1 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP103519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.