4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch End, Sherington
- Location, Location, Location
- Pristine Decorative Order
- An Exceptional Village House
- Quiet , Yet Convenient
- Double Garage & Parking
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
A most desirable residence with outstanding accommodation located in the highly sought after village of Sherington. This beautifully presented property is tucked away in Church End opposite the church, arguably one of the best positions in the village.
Rarely available and with no upper chain, early viewing is highly recommended.
The impressive living space includes three reception rooms and four bedrooms. Just some of the notable features include a stunning kitchen/breakfast room with garden access, double garage and a delightfully interesting, sunny garden.
Sherington is a very popular village within a short distance of Newport Pagnell, Olney, and Milton Keynes. The village has a public house, church, and village store. The M1 motorway provides good road communications and there is a main line station at Milton Keynes with service to London Euston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65909311.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8849855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.