3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDakota Drive, Calne
- Garden Office & Garage
- Private and larger than average Garden
- Three bedroom semi-detached modern house
- Parking for two cars
- Beautiful decoration throughout
Dakota Drive combines MODERN LIVING with EXQUISITE DECOR effortlessly put together within this STUNNING three bedroom home. Offered for sale with a SOUTH FACING PRIVATE GARDEN, GARAGE AND PARKING.
Rarely does a home of this quality come to the market. Accommodation is spacious and presented throughout in show home order. To the ground floor you will enter the home in to the hallway that has stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the lounge and cloakroom. The main reception is decorated in neutral tones and is a relaxing space. The kitchen diner is a well designed work space with plenty of cupboards and space for a dining table, French doors lead out to the landscaped private gardens, a particular feature with well manicured lawns. Gated access leads to the driveway and there are personal doors to the garage and Garden Office.
The first floor boasts three bedrooms, all good sized and the master room with en-suite. A family bathroom complements the remainder of the internal accommodation.... THIS IS A MUST VIEW PROPERTY.
Entrance to this stunning three bedroom family home situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : stairs leading to the first floor, door leading to the lounge and a radiator.
Guest cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 16' 2" (max) x 12' 10" ( 4.93m (max) x 3.91m )
Peaceful lounge decorated in neutral tones with a double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point, sky point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.20m )
The heart of the home this lovely family space offers a fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and an integrated dishwasher. Double glazed French doors leading to the garden and a double glazed window to the rear. Under stairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
Stairs rise from the entrance hall, loft access, airing cupboard and smoke detector.
Bedroom One 13' 7" (max) x 10' 8" ( 4.14m (max) x 3.25m )
Light and spacious master bedroom with triple full height fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" (max) x 9' 3" ( 2.84m (max) x 2.82m )
Another spacious double room, situated to the rear of the property with a radiator and a double glazed window giving a lovely outlook to the garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
Another good sized bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window offering views of the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, chrome ladder style towel rail and bath with power shower over.
Partially converted with an up and over door with power and light there is 11'11 x 10' 0 of the garage which would be ideal for storage the remainder of the garage 10'1 x 7'5 currently used as an office/study with double glazed French doors leading to the garden.
Driveway parking to the side of the property for two cars.
A superb outdoor entertaining space the rear garden is southerly in aspect and enjoys complete privacy. Mostly laid to lawn with a sun terrace to the fore and a further decked area for additional seating. Gated access leads to the driveway and personal doors access the garage and Garden Studio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65912686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.