Property for sale41 PARK ROAD, BLACKPOOL, FY1
- RESIDENTIAL FLAT INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- THREE FLATS IN TOTAL OVER TWO FLOORS
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CAR PARKING TO THE FRONT & REAR YARD
- GROSS RENTAL INCOME £14,040 PA
This residential flat investment property comprises:
- 3 separate flats
- It produces a gross rental income of £14,040 per
- The landlord pays the gas bill for the whole property
- An excellent investment property providing a strong
- The property benefits from UPVC double glazing
- Car parking to the front and rear yard area
Flat 1 - Lounge through to dining room, double bedroom
with walk in wardrobe, kitchen with fitted units and a rear
exit door. Bathroom, with shower over the bath.
Flat 2 - studio style flat. Lounge/bedroom, kitchen with
fitted units and shower room.
Flat 3 - studio style flat. Kitchen with fitted units, through to
lounge and then through to the bedroom. Separate shower
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65912822.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.