2 bedroom apartment for sale33 East Dulwich Road, Altima Court, East Dulwich, SE22
- 2 good-sized double bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Close to Peckham Rye station
- Close to East Dulwich station
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Lots of natural light
- Very good condition throughout
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
A modern apartment offering bright and comfortable living space over 800 square feet just off centrally located East Dulwich Road.
Consisting of two double bedrooms (one with ensuite), a three-piece bathroom suite, and spacious kitchen-reception room with sliding door access to the balcony.
Additional features include access to communal gardens and a secure underground allocated parking space with lift access to your floor.
The apartment has great storage space, with two cupboards in the entrance hall, and inbuilt storage elsewhere. The ample windows throughout the property and large balcony doors gift a light and warm atmosphere to the home.
Altima Court is conveniently located between Lordship Lane and Peckham Rye with both offering a variety of independent general stores, restaurants, bars, butchers, fishmongers, coffee shops, and markets. Rye Lane has highlights including Frank's Bar with cocktails and views over London, the Bussey Building for the latest music and arts.
East Dulwich station (National Rail to London Bridge) and Peckham Rye station (National Rail to London Bridge/Victoria + Overground to Highbury & Islington/Clapham Junction + Thameslink to Blackfriars/ St. Pancras) are within walking distance. Bus are also plentiful nearby.
Green space is fantastic and includes Peckham Rye Common offering over 100 acres of oasis between East Dulwich, Nunhead, Brockley and Peckham Rye. The Cafe on the Rye has great views and refreshments. Goose Green is just down the road and is a great place to spend summer days.
INFORMATION AND SERVICES
Tenure: 150 years from 1st May 2004 Leasehold
Ground Rent: £300 per annum
Service Charge: Every six months (2018: Approximately £1114 last payment)
Council Tax Band: D (approx £1,256.82 per annum 2017-2018)
LOCAL AUTHORITIES: London Borough of Southwark - 020 7525 5000
Services: Mains water and electricity.
Fixtures & Fittings: Curtains, fixtures and fittings not mentioned in these particulars are not included. Various items may be available by separate negotiation.
Viewing: By appointment via Truepenny’s.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truepenny's Property Consultants, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.