1 bedroom flat for saleBrooke Court, Beech Road, Frimley Green, Surrey, GU16
- Retirement Complex
- Adjacent to Medical Centre
- Redecorated Throughout
- Attractive Communal Gardens
- First Floor with Pleasant Views
- Private Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Walking Distance of Village
Michael Usher - Located within a sought after retirement development in the heart of Frimley Green village this one bedroom first floor apartment enjoys pleasant views from all rooms and has been recently redecorated to a high standard throughout. Conveniently situated within walking distance to Frimley Green Medical Centre and library in addition to the village shops and amenities the well planned layout comprises of an entrance hall, dual aspect lounge dining room, fitted kitchen, shower room and a double bedroom. Other features to note include Upvc double glazed windows, attractive communal grounds and no onward chain complications.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65914839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Usher Sales and Lettings, Frimley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.