2 bedroom flat for saleMarsden Road, Peckham Rye, SE15
- Quiet location
- Close to Peckham Rye station
- Period features
- Close to East Dulwich station
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Tree-lined residential road
- Lots of natural light
This is a very large two double bedroom flat split over three levels on residential Marsden Road: sold with no onward chain! The fashionable listing comprises of a reception room, separate kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Period features include a pretty fireplace, stretching bay window, and wooden floors. Positioning over three levels and the aspect of the windows ensures that the property has a light and sunny mood.
Marsden Road is a sought-after road due to the nearby walk to both Lordship Lane and Rye Lane. East Dulwich has a fantastic array of independent shops, restaurants, bars, fishmongers and butchers; trendy Peckham Rye is great for the latest eateries, art scenes, or an evening out on the town. Green space abounds with Goose Green, Peckham Rye common, and The Centre for Wildlife Gardening (a nature reserve) is on your road!
East Dulwich is renowned for many excellent options for primary and secondary schools.
Marsden Road is located conveniently for transport: East Dulwich station (London Bridge) & Peckham Rye (Overground Line - Change at Canada Water for Canary Wharf, Whitechapel, Highbury and Islington, Clapham Junction, etc.).
All three stations have frequent and quick services to central and wider London. Bus links are also plentiful – the 185, 176, 40 and P13 all offer rapid and comfortable travel.
INFORMATION AND SERVICES
Tenure: Leasehold (Tenure 125 years from 1987)
Ground Rent: £100 per annum
Service Charge: The owner pays 2/3s of the buildings insurance and 2/3rds of any works/maintenance to communal areas
Council Tax Band: C (approx £1,181.82 per annum)
LOCAL AUTHORITIES: London Borough of Southwark - 020 7525 5000
Services: Mains water and gas, electricity.
Fixtures & Fittings: Curtains, fixtures and fittings not mentioned in these particulars are not included. Various items may be available by separate negotiation.
Viewing: By appointment via Truepenny’s.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truepenny's Property Consultants, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.