3 bedroom detached house for saleRedcar Road West, South Bank
- Impressive Three Bedroom Detached House
- South Bank Location
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this stunning property has to offer. The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, WC, kitchen/breakfast room, landing, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Externally enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
5.37m x 3.31m
4.33m x 3.82m
4.42m x 3.04m
3.32m x 3.25m
3.34m x 1.34m
Enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65918126.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.