3 bedroom terraced house for saleKenning Road, Hoddesdon
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking To Rear
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Clost to Local Shops, Schools & Town Centre
A 1930's extended three bedroom bay fronted house which benefits from a SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with garage and parking to rear. The property must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
A SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, GARAGE AND PARKING TO REAR are some of the great features this property boasts. Situated within this popular residential location and within only a stone's throw of local shops, schools and good transport links. The property is also within easy access to Hoddesdon Town Centre with further shopping and recreational amenities which include a Wednesday and Friday market. An internal viewing is a must!
Multipane main front door leading to:
Laminate wood flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator, door to kitchen and door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.23m )
Double glazed door and matching sidelights to rear garden, power points, feature gas fireplace with attractive stone surround, coving to ceiling, tv point and power points.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.30m )
Double glazed feature bay window to front elevation, power points, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 20' 10" x 7' 9" narrowing to 6' 1" ( 6.35m x 2.36m narrowing to 1.85m )
With a range of white wall cupboards with ample work tops and cupboards and drawers under, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, double glazed window to rear and door to side leading to the rear garden. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
With loft access, radiator and door to:
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 3" ( 4.39m x 2.82m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points and TV point, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 8' 3" ( 1.96m x 2.51m )
Feature double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled shower bath with screen and wall mounted shower unit, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, double glazed window, heated chrome towel rail and low voltage spot lights.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved area, lawned area with flower borders. To the far end there is a DETACHED GARAGE with light and power connected and double doors, with additional parking to side.
FRONT GARDEN with a lawned area, flower borders and brick retaining wall and path.
A G E N T S N O T E
THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM REAR VEHICULAR ACCESS AND SOLAR ENERGY PANELS
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65922773.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.