3 bedroom detached house for saleFrindsbury Hill, Frindsbury, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Detached garage and driveway
- Close to the town centre and railway station
- Stunning countryside views
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (53)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £295,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a family home you can put your own stamp on, this property has lots of potential. Subject to the necessary planning permission being obtained there would be ample room for extending the home creating further space to suit your needs.
Wake up to pretty views every morning without being too far from the town centre, really having the best of both worlds with this home.
The three bedrooms are a generous size with plenty of storage too. The spacious lounge/dining area means there will be plenty of room for all the family and it makes a great space to entertain.
The detached garage gives you that much needed storage or workshop space and there is still enough space to park your car off road.
If you commute to London for work the mainline railway station in Strood is within a short walk and you can be in the City in less than 40 minutes using the high speed service. Alternatively you can use the commuter coach service that is available or by car you are not too far away from the A2/M2.
What the Owner says:
This has been my family home for many years and I am sure the new owners will enjoy it just as much as my family have.
There is a local Co-operative store just a short walk away and many popular restaurants at the nearby Dockside Outlet Centre to enjoy along with a trampoline park, gym and cinema. Something for everyone to be entertained.
I have always found my neighbours very friendly and I am sure it will make an ideal family home for the new owners.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 26'1 x 11'10 (7.96m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 8'5 (3.61m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 into fitted wardrobes x 11'3 (4.37m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 11'10 (3.66m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 7'6 (2.72m x 2.29m)
- Shower Room: 7'2 x 6'5 (2.19m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65922865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.