3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCollyer Avenue, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5HU
- Older Style End of Terrace House
- Entrance Hall, Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen, Conservatory, Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Parking to Front
- Ideal Family Home
- Scope for Some Updating
- Convenient to Schools
AN OLDER STYLE THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE enlarged to the ground floor with the addition of a Conservatory. The house has the benefit of gas heating by radiators, double glazing and is complemented with a southerly aspect rear garden together with parking to the front.
The property is located in a residential road convenient for local shopping facilities at Royal Parade together with a bus service to Bognor Regis town centre. There is a medical centre, dentist, The "Arena" sports centre and both primary and secondary schools nearby. Bognor Regis offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores available along the Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.