Barn Conversion for saleEnderby Barns, West Pinchbeck
- Enderby Barns
- Set in Approximately 2.61 Acres
- Planning Permission for Conversion to a Single Dwelling
- Extra Land Available by Separate Negotiation
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION:
The whole property comprises a range of barns known as "Enderby Barns" situated in a rural location set back on the north side of Leaveslake Drove which is located north west of the village of West Pinchbeck. West Pinchbeck is approximately 2.5 miles west of Pinchbeck village and 4 miles north west of the historic market town of Spalding.
The property enjoys a rural setting with open aspects over farmland with land extending to 2.61 acres or thereabouts to the immediate south. Planning Consent has been granted for the conversion of the barn to a single dwelling under Full Planning Consent.
The extent of the property offered is subject to the conditions in the Planning Consent which was granted by South Holland District Council under Reference No. H14-1212-17 on the 14th February 2018.
The extent of the property offered For Sale is as shown on the plan included in these Particulars outlined in red (for identification purposes only). The site area extends in total to 2.61 acres or thereabouts.
Extra land to the immediate West of the site could be available by separate negotiation.
Freehold with Vacant Possession available upon completion.
No services are currently connected to the property. We believe that mains electricity and water are available in the locality. Interested parties must make their own specific enquiries with the relevant service providers as to the cost and practicality of possible connections. We anticipate that foul drainage to the property will be to a private on-site system. There is no mains gas available.
Double and single storey buildings that comprise the following structures being built of brick with a combination of tile and profile sheet roof. No contents are included with the sale of the barn.
Main Two-Storey Barn: (No. 1 on plan)
Ground Floor Open Fronted Cart Shed (west section):
6.80m x 4.65m
Ground Floor (east section):
5.38m x 4.66m
First Floor Accommodation:
12.60m x 4.62m
Rear Single-Storey Extension: (No. 2 on plan)
7.34m x 6.62m
Timber Constructed Lean-to to Main Barn: (No. 3 on plan)
4.65m x 4.89m
Barn 2: (No. 4 on plan)
2.63m x 6.30m plus 2.78m x 7.44m
Barn 3: (No. 5 on plan)
4.62m x 2.83m
There is a further Timber Cart Shed which is sold with the property although is not included within the present Planning Permission measuring 18.55m x 6.23m (No. 6 on plan).
The property is to be sold subject to the following covenants:
1) A right of access to maintain the dyke leading from the barn in a southerly direction to Leaveslake Drove.
2) An obligation for the purchaser to ensure that they do not obstruct the water course.
3) A fencing obligation for the purchaser of Enderby Barns to erect a 3 rail Lincolnshire post and rail fence on the boundary adjacent to your retained property (west and north boundaries).
DETAILS OF PLANNING AND OTHER MATTERS:
The following information is available for inspection at the Seller's Agent's Spalding office by prior appointment.
Please telephone 01775 765536 to make the necessary appointment. The information available includes the Planning Consent - Reference: H14-1212-17 (14th February 2018) and the Plans as listed in the Planning Consent.
Alternatively, the documents can be viewed online by visiting the Council's website: www.sholland.gov.uk.
Interested parties are recommend to ensure that they have had a full opportunity to study all available planning
information and to consult with the Planning Department of South Holland District Council if required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65925943.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101505010370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Longstaff, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.