2 bedroom maisonette for saleWalton Road, Hoddesdon
- Vacant Possession
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Private Front Entrance Door
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & GCH Via Radiators
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage En Bloc
Being offered with VACANT POSSESSION is this two bedroom ground floor maisonette situated within walking distance of Rye House railway station serving London Liverpool Street.
A two bedroom ground floor maisonette being offered with VACANT POSSESSION and situated within walking distance of Rye House railway station serving London Liverpool Street. The property benefits from having its own front entrance door, lounge/dining room, kitchen and a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN.
Private Front Entrance Door leading to:
Featuring understairs storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, kitchen and lounge/dining room.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.78m )
Featuring double glazed windows to both front and side aspects, gas fire radiator, power points.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' narrowing to 4' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.44m narrowing to 1.40m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side aspect, partly tiled walls, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Featuring fitted wardrobes to one wall with bed recess, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 8' 9" ( 3.43m max x 2.67m )
Featuring double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
A three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Obscure double glazed window to side, tiled splash backs and radiator.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN with timber garden shed. GARAGE EN BLOC with up and over door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65927792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.