3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandhurst Street, Liverpool, L17 7BU
- Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Family Bathroom
- Entrance Vestibule - Reception Hallway
- Gas Central Heating System
- Lounge - Dining Room
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- *** REDUCED ***
Move Residential are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced property which is situated on Sandhurst Street. The property briefly comprises; entrance vestibule, reception hallway, lounge, dining room and fitted breakfast kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefits to the property also include a gas central heating system and double glazing. Inspection Highly Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65928796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2155217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.