2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLincoln Close, Swanton Morley, Dereham
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 21ft Lounge/Diner & Conservatory
- Mature Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Plot in Cul-De-Sac Position With Scope To Extend STPP
- Popular Village Location
- uPVC Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- No Onward Chain!
- EPC Rating: E/42
Situated at the end of a quiet CUL DE SAC location within the popular village of Swanton Morley, is this extremely spacious detached two bedroom bungalow. With CONSERVATORY, established gardens, garage and off road parking. An internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, shower room and two double bedrooms. Outside: gardens to front, side and rear, garage, off road parking. For measurements please click on the floor plan option.
Swanton Morley is a large well served village about 3 miles north-east of Dereham with an excellent village hall, good local shops, doctors surgery, two public houses and frequent bus services to Dereham and Norwich.
To find the property leave Dereham Market Place by bearing right at the War Memorial, then immediately forking left into Theatre Street, continue for about 400 yards and at the crossroads go straight over into Swanton Road. Proceed for about 2 miles into the village of Swanton Morley, after passing the village sign take the third right hand turn into Lincoln Close and the property will be seen on the right hand side at the end of the close.
For further information and to arrange your viewing, please contact our friendly and professional staff.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FPD3248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons & Co, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.