3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBankside, Charlton Road, Singleton, PO18
- Stunning Countryside Views To Front & Rear
- Two Storey Extension
- Sitting Room With Open Fireplace
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room With Open Fireplace
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Approx. 107' Rear Garden
- Calar Gas Heating
Nestled at the foot of the South Downs with uninterrupted views towards Goodwood to the front and Levin Down open access Wildlife Reserve to the rear, this three bedroom semi detached cottage offers surprisingly spacious accommodation.
A two storey pitched roof extension at the rear has created a bright open plan kitchen/dining room with a traditional open fireplace and a modern kitchen with integrated electric double oven and Calor gas hob. This spacious room has double glazed French doors leading out to the long rear garden measuring approximately 107ft in depth. The sitting room overlooks Knights Hill towards Goodwood and has an attractive brick open fireplace and traditional built in cupboards. There is also a utility room and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room.
Gently elevated from the road, the front garden is mainly laid to lawn. A side pedestrian access leads to the rear where there is a paved patio with steps up to an extensive lawn. The rear boundary backs onto farmland.
The downland village of Singleton is situated about six and a half miles north of Chichester and has a tea room, parish church and primary school. The surrounding area has a number of excellent public houses and wonderful walks. Nearby Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including Glorious Goodwood. The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, festival theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. There are excellent sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering.
Semi-detached cottage with stunning views to the front.
Utility Room 7'6 (2.29m) x 6'5 (1.96m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14'10 (4.52m) x 8'5 (2.57m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 13'11 (4.24m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Bedroom 3 10'5 (3.18m) x 8' (2.44m)
price change 05/09/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65929634.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 244257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.