3 bedroom terraced house for saleHope Street, Chorley
- Superbly presented mid terraced house
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Lovely courtyard to the rear
- Highly regarded location, convenient for the town centre
- A superb home which must be viewed
- Energy Efficiency Rating - D/68
A truly stunning, extremely well presented three bedroomed mid terraced house which must be viewed to fully appreciate. Situated off Parker Street and well placed for Astley Park and ease of access to the town centre and its many amenities. The spacious interior benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises of a spacious lounge with cast iron feature fireplace, stylish fitted kitchen with dining area, three good sized bedrooms and modern three piece suite to the bathroom. To the rear is a lovely courtyard and large storage shed with light and power. A meticulously maintained home which we strongly recommend taking time out to view.
OPEN VESTIBULE AREA
with composite entrance door and coir matting to the entrance area. Open to...
LOUNGE 4.54m (14' 11") x 4.07m (13' 4")
A spacious reception room with a cast iron feature fireplace and electric fire which provides a lovely focal point. Double radiator. Coved ceiling and uPVC double glazed front facing window.
KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 4.52m (14' 10") x 3.67m (12' 0")
A comprehensive range of fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, under unit lighting, inset single drainer sink and tiled splashbacks. Built in oven, microwave, gas hob and extractor hood. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Contemporary radiator and uPVC double glazed rear facing window. Double glazed entrance door to the passageway which leads out to the rear courtyard. Karndean flooring and kickspace heater. Staircase off leading the first floor accommodation
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
with access to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 4.10m (13' 5") x 3.12m (10' 3")
Double radiator and uPVCd double glazed front facing window
BEDROOM TWO 4.10m (13' 5") x 2.27m (7' 5")
Double radiator and uPVC double glazed front facing window.
BEDROOM THREE 2.91m (9' 7") x 2.84m (9' 4")
Built in storage cupboard. Double radiator and uPVC double glazed rear facing window
A modern three piece suite in white comprising of a tiled panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Complimentary tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail/radiator and uPVC double glazed rear facing window.
OUTSIDE - REAR
Lovely courtyard to the rear with concreted area, outside tap and lighting. Screen fencing and walling provides a further degress of privacy. Useful storage shed measuring approximately 11ft x 9ft with light and power connected.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65931013.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INC110642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ince Williamson, CHORLEY, LANCS.. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.