5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhirlowdale Road, Millhouses
- GUIDE PRICE: £575,000 - £595,000
- Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove
- Sun Room Leading To Outdoor Terrace
- Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With En Suite & Wardrobes
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite, Additional Shower Room
- South-Facing Landscaped Garden With Lawn & Water Feature
- Single Garage, Driveway/Off Road Parking, uPVC DG, GCH
- Energy Rating - D, External Storage
GUIDE PRICE: £575,000 - £595,000
An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this outstanding five bedroom semi detached house, situated in the heart of Millhouses. Finished to the highest standard throughout with a combination of characterful features alongside modern fixtures & fittings, this fabulous family home provides 2023 sq. ft. of accommodation, set across three levels. Significantly extended, the ground floor has an open plan feel with superb entertaining spaces including a hi-spec kitchen/diner, lounge & adjoining sun room. Well proportioned bedrooms including a master with luxury en suite & exposed brickwork provide ample room for a growing family. A beautiful south-facing garden with terrace further enhances this stunning property. Well placed for Millhouses Park, highly regarded schools (inc. Dobcroft Infant & Junior) and a short distance from the many amenities of both Abbeydale & Ecclesall Roads. Available with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65933590.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795014684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.