3 bedroom terraced house for saleMadeley Street, Silverdale
- Three bedroom terraced property
- Upvc double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden yard with separate access
- Handily placed for the village shops
Representing excellent value for money this 3 bedroom terraced property holds a very convenient situation in the highly sought after village of Silverdale which enjoys some excellent facilities and amenities including the local library. The village is served by a bus service giving ease of access into the town whilst the University of Keele is also very handily placed. The accommodation enjoys Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating and has a front lounge, breakfast kitchen with a range of units rear hallway, off this is a bathroom with four piece suite. The first floor has been reconfigured to provide three bedrooms. To the rear there is an enclosed garden yard with separate access.
Upvc door opening into the front lounge.
LOUNGE 12' 11" x 11' 0" (3.94m x 3.35m) Feature floor covering, a radiator and a recessed log effect electric fire.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 12' 0" x 9' 11" (3.66m x 3.02m) Fitted base and wall units, single drainer sink top, space and plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker which is included, radiator, tiled floor and useful understairs storage cupboard.
REAR HALLWAY Upvc door to the rear.
BATHROOM 5' 10" x 9' 2" (1.78m x 2.79m) Four piece suite comprising of a corner panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. self contained corner shower cubicle, radiator plus an additional vertical chrome radiator/towel rail.
BEDROOM ONE (REAR) 12' 0" x 9' 10" (3.66m x 3m) Double radiator and cupboard off. The cupboard off the contains the gas fired condensing combination boiler.
BEDROOM TWO (FRONT) 8' 5" x 5' 8" (2.57m x 1.73m) Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE (FRONT) 11' 0" x 6' 10" into wardrobes (3.35m x 2.08m) Radiator.
EXTERNALLY Enclosed garden yard with separate pedestrian access.
DIRECTIONS From our office in Newcastle proceed on the A34 north until reaching the Pooldam roundabout and turn left onto Pooldam and second right onto Silverdale Road. Continue through the traffic lights and at the mini roundabout bear left onto Mill Street which then runs into High Street where there are the local shops on the right hand side. Continue until reaching Madeley Street and turn right, number 19 is on the left.
This property was personally inspected by Geoff Gallimore
Details were produced on 22nd June 2018.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101687016262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.