1 bedroom flat for saleBabington Road, Streatham
Offers in Excess of
- Larger than average one double bedroom property
- Impressive 693 sq ft of living space
- Share of freehold
- No onward chain
- Reception room, Contemporary kitchen & Modern, white bathroom
- Superb transport links into the city
- Central Streatham location
- Close to wide array of popular local amenities
Set within a glorious art-deco building is this exceptional second floor apartment presented in excellent condition throughout. Located on a quiet, highly regarded residential road in the heart of Streatham, this light and airy home is offered to the market chain free.
Set within a glorious art-deco building is this exceptional second floor apartment presented in excellent condition throughout. Located on a quiet, highly regarded residential road in the heart of Streatham, this light and airy home with sunny south facing aspect offers an abundance of living space and comprises an impressive 693 sq ft of living space. Babington Court is a popular building on Babington Road. This beautiful home comprises a larger than average double bedroom with bay window, a very spacious reception room with feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom suite. The property further benefits from communal gardens and a residents' off-street parking permit. It is conveniently close to both Streatham and Streatham Common Station giving direct access in to both the city and London Bridge. Furthermore, Tooting Bec Common is a short distance away with its wide open spaces, running circuit, tennis courts and lido, and a short distance from the Streatham High Road with all its local amenities of bars, shops and restaurants.
Bedroom 18' 9" x 12' 7" ( 5.71m x 3.84m )
Reception Room 15' 11" x 12' 9" ( 4.85m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65941705.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM105823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.