2 bedroom flat for saleSalisbury Road, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Refurbished First Floor Apartment
- Excellent Central Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Many Original Features
- Off Road Parking
- UPVC Double Glazed & GCH Throughout
- No Onward Chain
A superbly refurbished first floor apartment within a converted Victorian residence, situated only a short walk from Plymouth's City Centre. The property retains many character features and benefits from two bedrooms, a modern kitchen and bathroom, off road parking, upvc DG & GCH. No onward chain.
A superbly refurbished first floor apartment within a converted Victorian residence, situated only a short walk from Plymouth's City Centre. The property retains many character features and benefits from two bedrooms, a modern kitchen and bathroom, off road parking, upvc double glazing & gas central heating throughout. Sold with no onward chain, an early viewing is strongly advised.
entered via a timber door into an inner vestibule with detailed ceiling coving. A further leaded stained glass door leads into the hallway.
Private Hallway & Landing
A bright and welcoming hallway with stairs ascending to the first floor. Original carved newel post, large upvc window to the rear, picture rail and radiator.
Living Room 19' 6" max into recess x 15' 7" max into bay ( 5.94m max into recess x 4.75m max into bay )
Feature cast iron fireplace with polished stone hearth and timber mantle. Picture rail, ceiling cornice & detailed ceiling rose. Front facing upvc double glazed bay window and original waist-high recessed cupboards. Radiator, telephone, TV point, picture rail, ceiling cornice & detailed ceiling rose.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.54m )
A newly fitted kitchen with matching high gloss wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. Side facing double glazed window, radiator, tile effect flooring and ceiling coving
Bedroom One 12' 4" into recess x 12' 8" ( 3.76m into recess x 3.86m )
Double glazed rear facing window, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 11' 7" max into bay ( 3.53m max x 3.53m max into bay )
Rear facing double glazed bay window, radiator and picture rail. Steps descend to a side upvc door giving access to the rear courtyard and parking.
A modern white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiles splash back, wc, chrome bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wood effect flooring
Small patio courtyard area. Off road parking for two small vehicles.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65942807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.