4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Lane, Truro
- Detached four bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/family room with doors to the garden
- Separate dining room
- Living room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Separate utility room with door to outside
- AVAILABLE TO RESERVE
AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW. A simply superb detached four bedroom family home located on this prestigious development. Features include OPEN PLAN kitchen/breakfast room with doors to the garden. Living room and separate dining room/study. Master bedroom with en-suite. Family bathroom. Parking and garden. PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Why You'll Like It
A flexible four bedroom detached family home set within this popular development within easy reach of all the amenities of the city. Open plan kitchen/family room with French doors to the garden, separate utility room, living room and dining room. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, there are three further bedrooms plus a family bathroom. With allocated parking and a garden, this new home has everything a family could need. AVAILABLE TO RESERVE.
Where It Is
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65947525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8896441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.