1 bedroom bungalow for salePortishead, Walton Bay, BS21
- For Sale by Auction - T & C's apply
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Reservation Fee applicable
- The Modern Method of Auction
- Viewing by Appointment Only
For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid Price £170,000.00 plus Reservation Fee.
A prime COASTAL PLOT with VIEWS over the BRISTOL CHANNEL and scope to create a LUXURY HOME from the existing bungalow (subject to the relevant planning permission) - ON THE MARKET FOR FIRST TIME IN 30 + YEARS.
The Nutshell is a detached bungalow occupying a elevated plot on the Western slopes of Walton-in-Gordano with far reaching views over The Bristol Channel, both Severn Crossings and over towards the Brecon Beacons, Black Mountains and Caerphilly. The gardens extend around the property with lawns and established flower beds. The property also benefits from a carport, brick built shed and summer house.
From our office on the High Street, turn left at the mini roundabout into Combe Road follow this as it becomes Avon Way. At the junction bear left onto West Hill and follow the one way system around to the right into Down Road, continue straight across the roundabout and proceed past the right hand turnings of Nore Road, Hillside Road and Charlcombe Rise, continue along the Coast Road and Kingfisher Way can be found on the right hand side. The Nutshell can be found half way down the hill on the right hand side.
As you approach The Nutshell the property is hidden from the road behind a mature conifer hedge, the carport and brick built shed is visible from the road. A pedestrian gate opens to the gardens with steps leading down to the entrance door. The gardens extend around the property on all sides with lawns, established flower beds, shrubs and trees. Various seating areas have been placed to maximise the wonderful views.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR170236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Hunters, Portishead on 01275 840600.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.