2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodysfield, Wimblington, MARCH
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
VILLAGE LIFE FOR ME! - GET ON THE L-A-D-D-E-R - ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS - DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS - CONSERVATORY - FITTED KITCHEN - OFF ROAD PARKING
This semi detached house is situated in the popular Woodysfield area of Wimblington, convenient to local stores and amenities. The property benefits from two bedrooms, double glazed windows, electric heating, fitted kitchen, conservatory, enclosed rear gardens and off road parking. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Storage heater. Laminate floor. Stairs leading off. Telephone point.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.09m )
Window to side. TV point. Telephone point. Storage heater. French doors to
Conservatory 8' 1" x 10' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.07m )
Brickbase UPVC construction. French door to garden. Windows to rear. Windows to side.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Laminate floor. Wall and base units.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 4" plus recess ( 3.51m x 2.54m plus recess )
Window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.39m )
Window to rear.
Window to rear. Panelled bath with shower above. Extractor fan. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to gravel for off road parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area. Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering. Gated access leading onto Norfolk Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65962849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.