3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmug Oak Lane, Bricket Wood, St. Albans
Offers in Excess of
- Semi-detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Well presented and modern throughout
- Fantastic rear garden
- Large driveway providing off street parking
A rarely available three bedroom semi-detached house set in a semi rural location with stunning, double aspect views over open fields. The property has been extended on the ground floor offering light and airy open plan living space.
A rarely available three bedroom semi-detached house set in a semi rural location with stunning, double aspect views over open fields. The property has been extended on the ground floor offering a light and airy open plan living space. The Kitchen/diner has been refitted to a very high standard to include granite work surfaces, integrated appliances and a ceramic tiled floor. The dining area has solid oak wood flooring with French doors opening out onto a private and spacious garden. There is also a separate lounge with solid oak wood flooring and views over open fields from the front of the property. On the first floor there are three bedrooms all with wonderful views and new carpets throughout. The property offers a driveway to the front providing ample off street parking for three cars. Smug Oak Lane is located in the Hertfordshire Village of Bricket Wood which offers a number of amenities and is just a short walk to The Gate and Moor Mill pubs and restaurants. Conveniently, both St Albans and Watford are less than a 20-minute drive away. The M25 and M1 are nearby, providing connections to surrounding towns and cities, plus Bricket Wood train station is less than a 5-minute walk away which offers a train running between St Albans Abbey Station and Watford Junction and Radlett station is only a 5-minute drive away with a 20-minute direct train into central London and Luton Airport.
Double glazed door to side, storage cupboard, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Double glazed window to front, tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to front, television point, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Double glazed doors to rear, skylights, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Double glazed windows to rear and side, skylights, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, granite work surfaces and splashbacks, stainless steel sink, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer, integrated washer dryer, radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed windows to rear and side, built in wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side, tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
Driveway providing off street parking and views over fields.
South facing with patio area, laid to lawn, fence border, wooden shed and backing onto fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65964469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.