3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGwendoline Close, Thingwall
- THREE BEDROOMS!
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION!
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE!
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME!
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS!
- REAR GARDEN WITH FIELD VIEWS!
FIELD VIEWS AS A BACKDROP! A modern style semi detached house positioned in a popular cul de sac within a sought after residential area. Located close to excellent amenities including well regarded schools, shops and more, this home is a must view for families and first time buyers alike. In brief the property benefits from hallway, downstairs shower room, lounge, dining room, conservatory and kitchen. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The front provides off road parking, a car port and access to the garage. The rear garden is ideal for outdoor entertaining with lawn areas and field views! Further benefitting from gas central heating. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65965060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8856574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.