3 bedroom maisonette for saleSydney Rd, Enfield, London EN2
- Superb, Spacious 3 Bed Duplex Apartment. Investor`s Dream Property
- Quiet Residential Area But Only Minutes from Enfield Town Centre
- Tenanted (c £20K PA Income)
- Direct Transport Links into Central London
- £500 CashBack towards legal fees
Beautiful 3 Bed, 2nd floor duplex apartment. Completely refurbished: Extremely spacious with bonus of a large private patio area. Intercom to reception: Concierge & Lift. Parking & Gym/Health Club within the building.
Currently tenanted at c £20K pa (12 months tenancy)
Easy and level walking distance to the buzz and comprehensive facilities of Enfield Town Centre. Enfield Town Train Station just 5 minutes walk away, with direct connections into Central London and The City. A truly lovely home or a superb investment. This is a ‘must-see” property, fully modernised but with real character and charm.
Sold with sitting tenant...Current tenancy generating £1650pm/£19800pa.
£500 CashBack towards legal fees
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0005416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.