4 bedroom detached house for saleGateside View, Lesmahagow
- Gorgeous family home in quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Large lounge with hardwood flooring
- Fantastic, modern kitchen/diner and utility room
- 2nd lounge/family room
- Downstairs wc
- Master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- Fully tiled family bathroom with separate shower
- Open outlooks from rear garden
- Monoblocked driveway and garage
- Large floored loftspace which could be used as a kids playroom/ office or study with potential to redevelop further
*** OFFERS OVER £229,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £275,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a stunning, individually built, 4 bedroom luxury family home, in Lesmahagow?
Would you like flexible living accommodation and beautiful, open outlooks to the rear of the property?
What about a large, bright, warm and welcoming lounge with hardwood flooring?
How about a gorgeous, spacious, modern kitchen with light wood units, contrasting granite worktops, tiled floor, stainless steel oven & hob, breakfast bar and a utility room?
Would you like a large dining area within the kitchen with modern decor and hardwood flooring?
What about a good size 2nd lounge/family room again with hardwood flooring?
How about a downstairs wc?
Would you like a huge master bedroom with a dressing room, ensuite bathroom and french doors out to a Parisian balcony?
What about 3 further, very well presented, double bedrooms?
How about a really lovely, fully tiled family bathroom with separate, double shower enclosure and fitted vanity units?
Would you like a great size, fully enclosed garden with raised decked patio area?
What about a mono-blocked driveway and integral garage?
How about oil central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 01698 283000.
Lounge 5.97m (19'7") x 5.26m (17'3")
Kitchen / Diner 8.99m (29'6") x 4.75m (15'7")
Utility Room 3.56m (11'8") x 2.92m (9'7")
2nd Lounge 5.97m (19'7") x 3.58m (11'9")
Master Bedroom 6.30m (20'8") x 3.86m (12'8")
Ensuite 3.35m (11'0") x 1.65m (5'5")
Bedroom 2 4.01m (13'2") x 3.96m (13'0")
Bedroom 3 3.48m (11'5") x 3.40m (11'2")
Bedroom 4 5.16m (16'11") x 3.51m (11'6")
Family Bathroom 2.84m (9'4") x 2.69m (8'10")
Downstairs WC 2.26m (7'5") x 1.75m (5'9")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65968373.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.