2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRipston Road, Ashford, TW15
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- 25' X 19' (Maximum) L Shaped Reception Room
- Attractive Bathroom Suite
- Long Private Drive
- Large Brick Built Garage
- Double Glazed and Centrally Heated
- Highly Popular Position
- Rarely Available Location
Radiator, doors to all rooms.
L shaped with sealed unit double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden, two small sealed unit double glazed frosted windows, recessed spotlighting, three radiators.
Fitted with a range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and double bowl, built in oven and hob units, breakfast bar, plumbing and space for washing machine, wall mounted boiler for heating and hot water, built in cupboard, recessed spotlighting, sealed unit triple glazed frosted window, part sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden.
Sealed unit double glazed bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobe cupboard/recess, radiator.
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Suite comprising enclosed panelled corner bath with mixer tap and separate shower unit, attachment and rail, wash hand basin with mixer tap, accessory space to sides and double under cupboard, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
To The Front
Enclosed garden to front with paved area and monkey puzzle tree.
To The Rear
Small garden to rear with paved area, fencing to all sides, various shrubs and borders, side pedestrian access to both sides.
Approached via a dropped kerb and long private drive with up and over door, light connected, pedestrian door to side.
EPC rating: D
Property Ref: 0287
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist, if requested.
Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate
Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11282436_8100063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.