3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDuke Of Edinburgh Road, Sutton, Surrey
- Semi detached house with 3 bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Chance to improve/make your own
- Well located for schools
- Ideal for commuters
- EPC energy rating E (47)
If you're struggling to find a property that combines generous living space with the ideal location then this property is sure impress – especially if you've always wanted to put your own stamp on somewhere. This gem of a house is certainly an opportunity not to be missed. Offering excellent accommodation, this would be a brilliant choice for a growing family but will no doubt attract developers and investors alike that want to transform it into something truly exceptional. With a lounge/diner and kitchen on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, this exciting home has plenty of space. There is also a generous garden and garage and driveway at the rear along with a large workshop. The property is well located for schools and stations and is also offered with no onward chain!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'6 x 10'4 (4.12m x 3.15m)
- Dining Area: 11'4 x 10'4 (3.46m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 9'5 x 6'1 (2.87m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 into bay x 10'6 (4.30m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'5 (3.23m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'0 x 6'1 (2.14m x 1.86m)
- Bathroom: 6'2 x 6'1 (1.88m x 1.86m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65969611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22014813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.