3 bedroom detached house for salePageant Drive, Sherborne, Dorset
- Three Bedrooms
- Ennsuite Shower Room and Bathroom
- 29'7ft Sitting/Dining Room
- Well-fitted and Equipped Kitchen
- Hall and Cloakroom
- Gas-fired Central Heating
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Walled Garden
- Within Walking Distance of Amenities
Burne House has natural stone elevations with brick dressings and was built in 2008. It is a detached house, one of three similar properties built at the same time.
On the ground floor there is a charming entrance hall with staircase and built in cupboard, and to one side a cloakroom. To the other side a well proportioned sitting room/dining room with handsome fireplace and living flame gas fire, a triple aspect, moulded architraves and skirtings, ceiling cornice and a large bay window with French casements looking over the garden. The kitchen enjoys the garden aspect, and is beautifully fitted and equipped.
On the first floor, there is a galleried landing and a principal bedroom with built in wardrobe and well-fitted ensuite shower room. There are two further bedrooms, the larger one of which also has built in wardrobes, and a family bathroom.
Burne House has gas-fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
To one side of the property is a covered access way leading to a gravelled parking and turning area to the rear, shared with the other two houses. Approached off this, and set at the bottom of the garden is a detached garage. The garden is walled on all sides and lies to the rear of the property. It is level, with a paved terrace giving on to a well maintained area of lawn focused on a weeping willow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHE160234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.