4 bedroom detached house for saleKelway, Morrisons Estate, Coventry
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IMPECCABLE PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT
- FABULOUS KITCHEN/DINER WITH GRANITE WORK SURFACES
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- OFFICE OVERLOOKING GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- EPC RATING D
A Stunning Detached Family Home ~ Four Bedrooms ~ Beautiful Breakfast Kitchen ~ Ensuite Shower Room + Family Bathroom ~ Conservatory
A fine example of a beautifully maintained and much improved family home in this extremely popular and convenient residential location. Ideally positioned towards the far end of the cul-de-sac the property enjoys a quiet aspect to the front and yet is ideally placed for access to the eastern by pass and the Midland Motorway Network. The property is in excellent decorative condition and benefits from a Conservatory and a home Office on the ground floor as well as many other attractive features.
The accommodation briefly offers Entrance Hall, Cloakroom with WC, spacious Living Room with feature fireplace and bay window, beautiful Dining Kitchen with range of integrated appliances with granite work surfaces, Utility Room, Study and Conservatory. To the first floor there is a spacious landing with four bedrooms a Family Bathroom and an En-suite Shower Room off the Master Bedroom. Outside there is direct vehicular access to a drive and integral Garage. There are gardens to front and rear the rear garden is a good size with the majority laid to lawn.
We expect there to be high demand for this property so please call Elizabeth Davenport on 02476 01 01 05 to make your viewing appointment.
This lovely property is located within walking distance of the new Warwickshire Shopping Park with Marks and Spencer, Outfit and many leading retailers, Morrisons Superstore, B&Q Warehouse and Lidl Supermarket.
The A46 Coventry Eastern Bypass is accessible by car within only a few minutes drive which leads to the M6 and the area's network of commuter Trunk Roads. The superb nature reserve and country hotel at Coombe Abbey are located nearby as are numerous Golf courses and leisure facilities.
MARKETED BY ELIZABETH DAVENPORT ESTATE AGENTS
Like the look of this property?What attracted you to it? Maybe the high quantity of superb photos and the floorplan showing dimensions and the layout.All of our properties attract more views because the marketing is of a higher standard than other Estate Agents so we sell properties more quickly and for higher prices.To sell your property more quickly and for a higher price call Elizabeth Davenport now on 02476 010105 and arrange for a free valuation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65971081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8813827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.