2 bedroom apartment for saleNew Providence Wharf, Fairmont Avenue, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment with parking
- 4th floor, c.885 sq ft
- Views of the River Thames
- Prestigious Docklands development
- 24hr Concierge
- Gym and pool
- Close to both Blackwall and East India DLR stations
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Captivating views of the River Thames and South London are on offer from this spacious River facing two bedroom apartment with parking, located in the highly sought after New Providence Wharf development. Positioned on the 4th floor, the property comprises two double bedrooms, an ensuite, main bathroom, separate kitchen / living room and private balcony overlooking the tranquil communal water garden and River. Floor to ceiling windows throughout and Juliet balconies in both bedrooms create an ample supply of natural light and an inviting space to spend time in.
Situated in the exclusive New Providence Wharf development the apartment benefits from being mere minutes’ walk from Blackwall DLR and East India DLR stations, and walking distance to Canary Wharf. Transports options will further improve with the arrival of Crossrail in 2018. The development benefits from 24hr concierge, valet parking, a gym and swimming pool.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2344079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.